Tuesday 28 April 2009

DAY 1 art ubud.

Day 1 of art ubud.

As I was on my way to school, I was excited for this trip because I am an individual who likes art but is not as experienced as everybody else . When i reached school, I hopped out of my car and I easily found my esp group.After our teachers gave us a head count, we went strait to the bus where we are on our way to start a wonderful esp.

We reached the airport and as we were checking in , we found out also that the 7th graders of jis are in the same flight. MY thoughts were that it was going to be one atrocious flight. As the plane took off Jakarta, I was right the 7th graders went crazy. That was honestly the worst flight experience , I have ever had in my life. The were everywhere and they were yelling like crowds in concerts.As we landed we quickly took our luggages and made our way to the pacto travel buses. Our first stop, was a "padi prada"( restaurant). Absolutly wonderful dishes, I had the chicken meal and it was fantastic, and the satay was brilliant. As we all finished our exquisite dishes, we were on our way to the highlight of the afternoon.

"KUPU KUPU", a palce where disabled individuals where taught how to paint. As I walked in to the place, I was shocked that these children were living in pain and yet they make good artwork. If i were disabled, I swear that I am no were close to making paintings like theirs. I was espically pleased to interact with these unfortunate world citizens because whatever happened to them they did not deserve it.

After the highlight of the day, we checked in to a magnificent hotel called " tjampuhan", The accomadation maybe had no televisons , but beautiful furniture. We went for a wlk around the hotel and it was something new to me because I have never been to a hotel so much involved with art, so I was really pleased.

We all had our time in the hotel and now it was time for dinner. Dinner in a place called " three monkeys". I thought the food was average , but the desert was fantastic. Fo desert, I had sorbet and i love sorbet because it is really sour compared to other deserts .

After dinner , it was bedtime. I thought i had wonderful day and a brilliant start to an interesting esp.

No comments:

Post a Comment