Tuesday 5 May 2009

Today was the last day of art ubud.I took my bag up the lobby  , and once again had the marvelous breakfast. After breakfast we went to neka museum where we saw the most famous paintings in bali. While looking at the paintings, i reminded myself to appreciate what the artists has done because they were extremely patient working on their masterpieces. 

After a trip to the neka museum , we were on our way to the airport. The frustrating thing was we were 2 n ' half hours earlier than the flight, but on a positive note; we checked in first and got better seats. The flight was delayed for a while which swinged my mood once again. 
As we entered the flight, we all notices one thing. The 7th graders kept quiet the whole time, it was also a pretty decent flight. 
As we landed back to my home town Jakarta,MY luggage came out the compartments first, which made me glad. 

What an esp!!!!
 

P.S: Bus ride from airport to school , was the worst bus ride ever , since it took us ages to reach!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment